[TC-RG] Trusted computing use cases

David Chadwick d.w.chadwick at kent.ac.uk
Thu Nov 30 00:07:49 CST 2006

Hi Po

We have a project that has produced a secure audit service. We are
currently storing the audit service's private key in an encrypted file,
but will soon be migrating towards a TPM now that a java API has been
made available at source forge by IAIK

regards

David

Po-Wah Yau wrote:
> Dear all,
>

> As part of the project I am involved in, we are preparing a requirements
> document which will include use-cases relevant to this research group.
> A draft of this document will be available in the next two weeks, but I
> was wondering if anyone else participating in this group has been
> performing similar work (other than the current use-case draft).
>

> Kind regards,
>
> Po

David W. Chadwick, BSc PhD
The Computing Laboratory, University of Kent, Canterbury, CT2 7NF
Skype Name: davidwchadwick
Tel: +44 1227 82 3221
Fax +44 1227 762 811
Mobile: +44 77 96 44 7184