[tc-rg] Trusted Computing at GGF-14

Andrew Martin Andrew.Martin at comlab.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jun 27 10:20:45 CDT 2005

Dear all,

Here's just a note to underline what we are doing on Trusted Computing
at GGF-14.  Wednesday is the big day:

11:00am -- 12:30pm  Community session  (Grosvenor's Suite)
   "Innovations for Grid Security from Trusted Computing"
   Speakers:  Wenbo Mao (HP)
                Innovations for Grid Security from Trusted Computing
              Feng Bao (I2R, A-Star and NGO, Singapore)
                Secure Access of Medical Data in Trusted Computing Grid.
              Eric Yan (AP VO, Acedemia Sinica, Taiwan)
                 Toward Trusted Grid Computing, Lessons Learned from
LCG/EGEE

4:00pm -- 5:30pm   TC-RG session  (Regent 2)
   Progress reports and discussion.

   1. Progress report on implementation work
   2. Progress report on Use Case Document and plans for progress
   3. Discusion following Community Track Talks

Looking forward to some good discussions and progress.  See you on
Wednesday,

Andrew.

	 http://www.gridforum.org/GGF14/ggf_events_next_schedule_Innovations.htm