[socialmedia] Video postings

Greg Newby gbnewby at pglaf.org
Mon May 18 13:17:53 PDT 2020

Laura, FYI below.
Paul, will you be able to post to Facebook?

Thanks! Greg

----- Forwarded message from Cynthia Perez <Cynthia at thecommunityus.com> -----

Date: Mon, 18 May 2020 20:15:25 +0000
From: Cynthia Perez <Cynthia at thecommunityus.com>
To: "gbnewby at pglaf.org" <gbnewby at pglaf.org>
CC: Mariana Sokolowski <maru at thecommunityus.com>, Silvio Caielli
	<Silvio at thecommunityus.com>
Subject: Re: Project Gutenberg - Pro-bono idea

Hi Greg, we were checking your Twitter page and saw that the video was posted, that’s great!

One thing to note - we noticed that the link posted is the link to the files we sent, that has both FB and TW versions.

We recommend posting the video directly instead of the link. It’s a very easy fix, you just need to download the video for Twitter and then upload it directly, without posting the link. That way it will be easier for the user to click and watch the video from the post, plus they’ll see a thumbnail.

Hope it helps!

Thanks,

Cynthia