[socialmedia] instability of PG website in Italy

Laura N lnatal55 at gmail.com
Mon May 18 08:14:52 PDT 2020

Dear all:

Just got feedback from Andrea:

"I searched what "art. 81 Cpv C.P. e 171 L.633/1941" means. It is because
of SIAE (Italian Society of Authors and Publishers). SIAE is the first
enemy of arts and culture in Italy."

And he made the following post:

Andrea Grappolo
@ViolaSupernova
<https://twitter.com/ViolaSupernova>
Amici di #Roma <https://twitter.com/hashtag/Roma?src=hashtag_click>;
potreste, di grazia, navigare su https://gutenberg.org
<https://t.co/rBctY4rfRN?amp=1> (il sito web di
@gutenberg_org <https://twitter.com/gutenberg_org>
) e confermarmi che vi beccate 'sta schifezza qui? (Sembra che la web sia
bloccata solo a Roma). Grazie :-)
Friends of #Roma <https://twitter.com/hashtag/Roma?src=hashtag_click> ; you
could, of grace, surf on https://gutenberg.org
<https://t.co/rBctY4rfRN?amp=1> (the website of
@gutenberg_org <https://twitter.com/gutenberg_org>
) and confirm that you get caught 'is crap here? (It seems that the web is
blocked only in Rome). Thanks :-)

We got an answer already: Sito irragiungibile