[socialmedia] For posting to twitter & FB

Greg Newby gbnewby at pglaf.org
Sun May 17 06:08:58 PDT 2020

Hi, team. We have some neat videos that were donated to us by an advertising firm. Would you please post them to the PG Twitter & Facebook pages?

They are fairly high-quality videos, but FB & Twitter should properly downsample as needed for playback. They are here:

https://wdrv.it/e58444890

Text could be something like this:

Do you have a favorite movie? Check if it was based on a book, and you’ll enjoy the story much, much more. Take a look at our latest campaign to find out why. And go to our website to download thousands of free ebooks. #ProjectGutenberg

Thanks! Would you please let me know when these are done? The videos are ours to keep, and can be reposted periodically. We might get a few more, and if you have suggestions for books let me know.. we are selecting PG eBooks that:
 a. Are a current movie, and
 b. Are not too long... up to 200 pages or so

  - Greg