[socialmedia] Gutenberg: Women in Sci-fi

Joshua Preston photopartner at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 11:41:37 PDT 2020

I can see the issue now. The CLASSICS Bookshelf has only one Jane Austen
book. I put a disclaimer at the top that 'bookshelves are curations' that
may not include all available works. If there's a more comprehensive way to
capture genres, I'd love to check it out.

https://public.tableau.com/views/ProjectGutenberg-Classics/Dashboard12?:display_count=y&:origin=viz_share_link:showVizHome=no