[socialmedia] Facebook page New PG Books (covers)

cxb.mymail at gmail.com cxb.mymail at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 01:43:44 PST 2020

Hi Greg,

This hasn't been fixed yet.

Today we have no covers showing in Facebook posts (although covers are
available) for the following:

https://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/64055

https://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/64047

https://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/64048

This book has a cover and we can see the cover in Facebook today:

https://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/64054

Many thanks,

Christine

Hi, Christine. Did this get fixed? I didn't see a response from Eric...

If it persists, I can try sending a slack message.

It would be helpful to have a specific example, so we can trace back to try
to find out what happened.

One thing that's going on is a bunch of rehabilitation of much older books -
over 50 per hour. It's possible that is causing indigestion in the workflow,
somewhere.

Thanks!

  Greg