[socialmedia] Facebook page New PG Books (covers)

Greg Newby gbnewby at pglaf.org
Mon Dec 14 20:58:37 PST 2020

Hi, Christine. Did this get fixed? I didn't see a response
from Eric...

If it persists, I can try sending a slack message.

It would be helpful to have a specific example, so we can trace
back to try to find out what happened.

One thing that's going on is a bunch of rehabilitation of much
older books - over 50 per hour. It's possible that is causing
indigestion in the workflow, somewhere.

Thanks!
  Greg