[sn-cg] SNIA education session for OGF (proposal)

Yoder, Alan agy at netapp.com
Mon Mar 5 16:07:20 CST 2007

It's not so much the expense, it's the cost/benefit
analysis I'm interested in.  What I'm worried about
is that we'll get the same group of people in the
room as we had in Chapel Hill, and the same amount
of nothing will happen afterwards.

Alan

PS.  I'm in partner meetings tomorrow and can't make
     the SN-CG call.