[sn-cg] SNIA education session for OGF (proposal)

Fred Maciel Fred.Maciel at hds.com
Mon Mar 5 15:25:36 CST 2007

Hi Alan (and everybody),

>    I'd appreciate your informed opinion.  Do
> you think it's worth it for me to make the trip
> for this?  It's pretty much a week of my time.
> Would it be better to work on our demo and save
> the education for the West Coast event?

I agree that it's not an easy (or cheap) trip to do. Anyway, that's one
of the reasons why a WG/CG has more than one chair... :-).

Vincent, do you think that you can give the "Intro-to-SNIA technologies"
presentation in Manchester, or that it's possible to recruit somebody
from SNIA to show up there?

Regards,

Fred Maciel
Hitachi America R&D