[sem-grd] Attendance at GGF15 and Possible Informal Meeting

Jonathan Dale jonathan.dale at us.fujitsu.com
Thu Sep 29 10:00:39 CDT 2005

Hi all,

This is just a quick poll to see who will be at GGF15 and whether
people are interested in getting together at some point during the
week to talk about Semantic GRID ideas and how we can push it forward
within the GGF. I am anxious to take all of the good stuff in terms
of activity and presentations that we have had in the past and turn
it into some kind of standardisation activity.

I will be around from Monday until Thursday (I have a 3:30pm flight),
so let me know if you will be there and suitable times to meet.

Best wishes,

Jonathan
ジョナサン デイル
---