***SPAM*** GOOD DAY

sullivan gray sullivan_gray53 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 17 09:18:23 CDT 2005

Dear Sir,

I am Mr Sullivan Gray, I am contacting you as the need for me to have a
foreign partner in your country . This is because my  entire family have
good plans to relocate to your country so that we can start life all over
again.

The present political instability in Zimbabwe, does not encourage financial
investment because the environment is no longer condusive for farming
investment. Also, most of the necessary securities is not quaranteed problem
started when the Zimbabwean Government under the leadership of President
Robert Mugabe announced a degree on May 31st 2000 to seize more than 849
white-owned farms.

During these periods, as more than 6 white farmers were killed. Which
government is not making any effort to stop,some time ago the government
asked all white-farmers to give up their farms to black farmers or risk
going to prison. So far, more than 1,000 white owned farms have been invaded
and confiscated, as well as claiming the properties of the farmers.

Also, about 95 white farmers were arrested for defying the government orders
to leave their farms under the controversial land reform programme of the
government. Having lived in this country Zimbabwe for more than 43 years, I
have no other country to go to. Therefore, I decided to contact you, for
your assistance, so that I can divert my business interest in Zimbabwe to a
more stable country as yours. Also, I must re-iterate the importance of
having a citizen of your country to front for us, since we intend to invest
all my life earnings with you in your country.

I have put in a security deposit all money from the sale of our farming
quipements (including tractors etc) and also all financial profits which all
in total amounted to US$15.000.000(Fifteen million dollars] This money has
couriered to overseas through a diplomatic means awaiting for my next
instruction to the  security company. At present, I am in exile in south
Africa because the Government of Mugabe is clapping down on farmers.

I will upon receiving your response make all arrangement so that you can
meet with the security diplomat to claim the funds on my behalf after which
you will help me to arrange your immigration Visa to come over to your
country for the investment purposes.

For your assistance to me, you will be entittled to a commission of 25% of
the total sum.  Please send your response to my confidential email address:
anticipating your quick response.

Yours sincerely
Mr Sullivan Gray