[sem-grd] GGF16 Semantic Grid workshop

David De Roure dder at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Nov 11 19:04:51 CST 2005

Colleagues

Just to let you know we are proposing to hold a Semantic Grid workshop at
GGF16, which is in Athens, February 13-16, 2006.  This will be the first
GGF Semantic grid workshop in Europe, and I believe the timing is good
as many e-Science projects and IST programme Grid projects now have some
very interesting and useful Semantic grid experiences to share with the
community.

More information will be available in a few days, but I wanted to let you
know now so that you can pencil this into your diaries.

Thanks

-- Dave