[sem-grd] inviting presentations for semantic grid session in Korea

David De Roure dder at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Jan 17 19:46:06 CST 2005

Hello

To get our session finalised for Korea I need to put together the
agenda.

Given the outreach nature of the event, and also the need to prepare
for charter revisions which may include aspects of agents and of
semantic web services, I propose we have at least an overview talk,
a semantic web services talk and an agents talk (or aspects thereof).
There will also be time for discussion.

Do we have any volunteers for the presentation about aspects of agents
and the grid?  Or any other relevant presentations?

Many thanks

-- Dave