[sem-grd] Re: WSMO Presentation in GGF-13

David De Roure dder at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Jan 12 23:39:45 CST 2005

Hi Kashif

I'm currently anticipating a session in which we present Semantic Grid
and Semantic Web Services and discuss the relationship and how Semantic
Web Services might appear in a revised Semantic Grid charter.  So,
yes please, the WSMO talk would be very welcome.

BTW Good to register soon as the early reg date is coming up.

I have a couple of meetings this week which will finalise things, then
I'll report back.

Thanks

-- Dave