[security-area] Re: Update on GGF Shib meeting

Von Welch vwelch at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Feb 9 16:33:11 CST 2006

Hello all,

  I just wanted to mention I'd like to squeeze one more speaker into
our already tight schedule and that is Nate Klingenstein from I2 who
is going to give us a brief update on Shibboleth 2 development plans.
I know we're tight already, but I believe this will be worth making
time for.

  I still plan on being draconian trying to get through all the
presentations in the first session.

Von