[scrm-wg] Notes from Monthly SCRM Meeting - Monday 5/14

Romascanu, Dan (Dan) dromasca at avaya.com
Mon May 14 08:38:14 CDT 2007

About MIB2RDML - what we had in Prague was not a full IETF BOF, but a
mini-BOF in the framework of the Operations and Management Area open
meeting. There was a fair level of interest and as a result a mail list
was open to discuss the conversion of MIB modules into resource models.
I would recommend for people interested in this activity to subscribe at
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mib2rdml and participate in the
discussions on that list. Following these discussions, if there is
enough interest in the IETF community this may result later into a new
standardization effort, but it's quite early to when this will happen
and what would be the exact outcome. An initial Internet-Draft was
authored by Bob Natale and can be accessed at
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-natale-snmp-mibs-to-ontology-0
0.txt.

Regards,

Dan