[scrm-wg] Notes from Monthly SCRM Meeting - Monday 5/14

Mark A. Carlson Mark.Carlson at Sun.COM
Mon May 14 08:25:20 CDT 2007

Notes:
-------------------------
Tom Roney
* Winston Bumpus
Joel Replogle
Hiro Kishimoto
* Bert Wijnen
* Dan Romascanu
Heather Kreger
Dave Sidor
* Mark Carlson
Jay Unger
Chris Kantarjiev
Leen Mak

* attended

Notes:

Bert described the work on MIB2RDML. There was initial BOF held and
there is a mailing list that has been formed. Dan will send the
instructions to the mailing list on how to join the effort.

There might be another BOF at the upcoming IETF meeting leading to the
formation of an IETF working group.

Patrick Guillemin copied SCRM on a new MOU between OGF and ETSI. We
would like Patrick to talk to us about any current or near term ETSI
standards we should add to the wiki at a future meeting. If applicable,
we could create an ETSI section.