[scrm-wg] SCRM Meeting Monday 3/27

Tom Roney troney at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Mon Mar 27 09:14:21 CST 2006

Is there a need to update our current GGF pages
regarding the liaison activity?

Referring to the URI provided by Winston regarding
our Press announcement:

  http://www.ggf.org/News/GGF%20-%20SCRM%20Final.pdf

it occurs to me that EGA is not mentioned in the list
of SDOs.  Should they be?

Note, too, these two GGF web sites, which reference
each other:

  http://www.ggf.org/ggf_abt_liaisons.htm
  http://www.ggf.org/ggf_areas_liaison.htm

The first site says that "GGF has liaison activities
with key standards organizations such as IETF, W3C,
OASIS, and WS/I , SNIA, DMTF, EGA and others.  Hiro
is listed as the Liaison Rep for "Standards Development
Organizations" -- defined as "a collaborative effort
being coordinated by GGF across several standards
organizations."

Just a "heads up."

Tom