[scrm-wg] Planned press release for GGF 17

Mark A. Carlson Mark.Carlson at Sun.COM
Mon Mar 27 08:28:36 CST 2006

Steve and Eric,

We are planning a press release for GGF17 that builds on the
press release we did last June on SCRM (see enclosed). We now
have completed a landscape of management standards and have a
wiki site that will go live at GGF17 with descriptions of how
each standard fits into the landscape.

We are planning a call next Monday 4/3 to discuss and would
like one or both of you to attend to help get the release
started through the approval and get supporting quotes from
each organization.

Monday 4/3 - regular SCRM Meeting

Usual time: 6am PST, 7am MST, 9am EST

Call info:

(866)5455227 code: 6300276#
Int'l: (865)673-6950

I hope you can make it, but if not, we would appreciate your thoughts in
email.

-- mark