[scrm-wg] CORRECTED: June SCRM Meeting Notes

Mark A. Carlson Mark.Carlson at Sun.COM
Mon Jun 5 15:27:19 CDT 2006

* Tom Roney
* Winston Bumpus
* Joel Replogle
* Hiro Kishimoto
Bert Wijnen
* Dan Romascanu
Vincent Francesini
Heather Kreger
Dave Sidor
* Mark Carlson
Jay Unger
* Chris Kantarjiev

* attended

We will meet on the second Monday of each month to avoid having to
reschedule
for the various holidays. This meeting counts as the June meeting, so
there will
not be a meeting next Monday.

Perhaps Dave Snelling can talk to Oasis about providing a link back to
the SCRM
wiki. Jeffery Fox is another possibility. DMTF, SNIA, and GGF will put
prominent
links on their web sites, subject to approval from those organizations.
Dan will look
into providing a link back from the IETF Operations and Management Web
page,
pending on the IESG advice. Dan does not know how prominent this could
be, the
OPS page is more like a working space, no fancy graphics, logos, etc.

There is a new URL for the SCRM wiki and project page. The conversion is not
yet complete, so the site is currently having problems.

Winston suggested that we might want to analyze the data that we have
gathered
and maybe draw some parallels and conclusions from it. For our next meeting,
people should come with ideas on how to proceed, but in the mean time please
send thoughts to the list.

Mark will hold a SCRM information session at the DMTF Alliance Partner
Technical
Summit: http://www.dmtf.org/events/alliancepartners/
He will schedule the session for Friday to accommodate GGF folks coming
in for
the Thursday sessions.

Our next meeting is Monday July 10th.