[scrm-wg] Re: Project deleted: SCRM-WG

Joel Replogle replogle at ggf.org
Mon Jun 5 12:57:18 CDT 2006

SCRM-WG: Please ignore this (unfortunately alarming-sounding) email.
It is the result of a miscommunication & subsequent cleanup in the
data conversion process to the new Gridforge version.

Thanks,

Joel

More Details: What was actually deleted was a snapshot of your
project's data from about a month ago, that we were using for testing
of the new Gridforge version.  The miscommunication was that this old
snapshot was not overwritten with the real, current production data
from your project when we did the data conversion this past weekend.