[scrm-wg] Notes 022706

Mark A. Carlson Mark.Carlson at Sun.COM
Mon Feb 27 08:35:07 CST 2006

* Tom Roney
* Winston Bumpus
* Joel Replogle
Hiro Kishimoto
Bert Wijnen
* Dan Romascanu
Vincent Francesini
* Heather Kreger
Dave Sidor
* Mark Carlson
* Jay Unger

*attended

We went through the spreadsheet and wiki page for the landscape templates.
We will make the list hierarchical by organization. Winston did this
already for
DMTF. Winston will pretty up the main organizational page. Jay had the idea
that we should really just convert the spreadsheet (first three columns)
to wiki.
Winston will give it a shot so that everybody can have a page for the
conversion
up front.

For the conversion from old template doc to new wiki page we assigned:
Jay and Hiro will split the GGF specs
Winston has the DMTF and ITU
Mark has SNIA
Heather has Oasis
Tom W3C
San and Bert will investigate the IETF ones
Dave Sidor will do the TMF ones (OK Dave?)

We will try and do most of these before next Monday's meeting.