[scrm-wg] Reminder Meeting Monday

Wijnen, Bert (Bert) bwijnen at lucent.com
Sat Feb 25 03:45:28 CST 2006

Dear SCRM members,

Dan Romascanu will be my susccessor as OPS AD in the IETF from
the upcoming IETF65 (3rd week of March) and onwards.

Although my participation has been (and continues to be) as
an individual instead of as a formal representative of IETF,
I suggest that Dan gets subscribed to the mailing list and
that he gets access to the website and wiki, so that he can
check for himself what this activity is all about. He can
then later decide how he wants IETF individuals to participate
in this effort.

Bert