Updated IETF related material on Wiki pages [ was: RE: [scrm-wg] SCRM Meeting Notes 042606[

Wijnen, Bert (Bert) bwijnen at lucent.com
Mon Apr 24 10:07:13 CDT 2006

FYI, I did another pass at updating the IETF content on the wiki pages.
Specifically I updated the pages underneath the SNMP, NETCONF links and added
a new link for SMI.

One thing that could still be aded is some information on the main MIB modules that
have been defined in the IETF. Maybe later., or maybe someone will do so once
the pages have been opened up for others to contribute.

Bert