[scrm-wg] SCRM Press Release and WiKi

Winston_Bumpus at Dell.com Winston_Bumpus at Dell.com
Mon Apr 24 08:39:14 CDT 2006

Tony,

Wanted ask you if the TM Forum is interested in supplying a supporting
quote to the upcoming announcement of the new SCRM Wiki.
http://testforge.ggf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.scrm-wg/wiki/HomeP
age

This will be released in conjunction with GGF17 in Tokyo. Also if you
would like to make any changes to the online content please fee free.
Our plan is to allow this to be an organic collection of relevant
standards activity and updated by the community of folks developing
standards in this area.

Here is the planned release and all quotes need to be in by this Friday.
If you can't on such a short schedule, we understand. On the call this
morning I suggested that I ask you and hope that you will be able to add
one.

 <<GG - SCRM Wiki release v4b.doc>>
If you can - please send you supporting quote to Eric Seymour of
Bridgeman Communications.

Winston Bumpus
Director, Systems Management Architecture and Standards
Dell Inc.
512.724.7164| voice
Standards at Dell
www.dell.com/standards