GGF17 Press release draft (Re: [scrm-wg] SCRM Meeting Monday 4/10)

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Mon Apr 10 07:01:14 CDT 2006

Hi Bert,

There are real contents on the wiki page we have archived.
AFAIK, it is the first time that experts from multiple SDOs agreed
the following resource management stuffs.
- Glossary
- Unified architecture
- Taxonomy

http://testforge.ggf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.scrm-wg/wiki/Landscape

I'm sorry you could not attend these discussions so much in the
past.

Also, you have committed but could not make IETF summary.

On Nov. 29, 2005, Bert Wijnen wrote:
> Yet, when I get back from vacation, I will again try to
> find some time for this. Feel free to remind me after
> Dec 13th.

Winston was kind enough to make them in your place.

http://testforge.ggf.org/sf/go/projects.scrm-wg/wiki

I would very much appreciate if you could have a look into the latest
summary for IETF specs (SNMP and NETCONF) and give us your technical
feedbacks.

Thanks,
----
Hiro Kishimoto