[scrm-pvt] SCRM WG charter draft

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Fri May 27 04:32:22 CDT 2005

Hi all,

Please find a draft charter of SCRM-WG and related seven questions and
answers. They are fully based on our signed MoU and our discussions.

Although we plan to review these documents at the upcoming SCRM call
on June 6th, I would give a big welcome to questions and/or comments
by email in advance.

After getting green light at the next SCRM call, I will revise and submit
these documents to GGF steering group for approval. If it runs smoothly,
the WG is approved before GGF14 (June 27).

Thanks,
----
Hiro Kishimoto