[scrm-pvt] Minutes from May 9 SCRM telecon

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Mon May 16 09:05:30 CDT 2005

Hi Bert,

> Would be good to list the dates for GGF14... or do you think we all just know?

June 27th (Mon) to 30th  (Thu) in Chicago
Westin Michigan Avenue
Open plenary is on June 28th (Tue)

> I am also not so sure a press-release is such a good idea. I need to study
what
> you want to present in such a release.

Because it is time to make our activity public, IMHO.

Attached is revised press release plan based on the last call discussion.
I will propose it to GGF steering committee to get green light. If you have
any farther questions or comments, please let us know.

Thanks,
----
Hiro Kishimoto

Of