[scrm-pvt] Management Roadmap for SCRM discussion

Joel Replogle replogle at ggf.org
Fri Jun 24 09:07:04 CDT 2005

Dave et al,
   The SCRM-WG email list and gridforge project are in the process of
being set up.  They are both on my plate which has been consumed with
the GGF14 session scheduling up to this point.  I expect them to be set
up in the next day or so (but prior to GGF14's start).

   Once in place, they will be "scrm-wg at ggf.org", and a gridforge
project named "scrm-wg".

Joel Replogle
Standards Facilitator