[scrm-pvt] Management Roadmap for SCRM discussion

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Thu Jun 23 08:17:11 CDT 2005

Thanks Heather for this pointer.

Yes, I think it is very relevant to SCRM activity. It is a high level
requirement document for System Management Domain. GGF OGSA-WG also
make final call for "OGSA roadmap document v1.0" submission for public
comment by GGF at large. This roadmap document is for Grid Computing
Domain.

http://tinyurl.com/9ssa9

If SCRM-WG co-chairs, Jay Unger and Mark Carlson, agree, I think it is
good idea to introduce these two documents at upcoming SCRM-WG session
at GGF14.

Is there any other relevant documents we should bring in at this
session?

Thanks,
----
Hiro Kishimoto