[scrm-pvt] Revised Press Release [was: Revised press release draft and charter document draft]

Wijnen, Bert (Bert) bwijnen at lucent.com
Tue Jun 7 16:44:47 CDT 2005

The draft press release now says:

   Other standards development organizations such as the
   Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF), the International
   Telecommunication Union - Telecommunication Standardization
   Sector (ITU-T), have expressed interest in participating
   in this activity.

Could that be changed into

   .............., have expressed an interest and will encourage
   their technical experts to participate in this activity.

I do not yet have a quote from IETF.
Not sure we want to do a quote, and even if we do, then it will
depend on your acceptance of the above suggested change I think.

Bert