[scrm-pvt] Revised press release draft and charter document draft

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Mon Jun 6 11:21:10 CDT 2005

Hi all,

Thank you very much for joining today's call.

The attached is a revised press release draft and charter document
draft, Jay and I write-up based on the discussions we had today.

We've agreed to do the following two things by this Thursday
(June 9).

(1) Review these documents and send back suggested changes.
(2) Provide your supporting quote if possible.

Thanks again,
----
Hiro Kishimoto