[scrm-pvt] Meeting notes April 4th

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Sat Apr 23 18:26:30 CDT 2005

Thanks Bert for your notes,

I am heartily glad that you are now happily recovering from your surgery.
Please take care of yourself.

> May 2nd was bad (I have an allday meeting, and so has Dave Sidor)

No call on May 2nd.

> Unfortunately, I will be traveling on May 9th.
> But pls do inform me of the exact time. I may be able to confer in
> from my mobile... depending on where I am during my travel.

May 9th call will use usual time slot.
6am(PDT) = 8am(CDT) = 9am(EDT) = 2pm(UK) = 3pm(CET) =10pm(JST)
Dial-in information and draft agenda will be sent out soon.
I hope you can join the call.

> I created bwijnen, pls register me as an object member

Done. Now you can access SCRM project page on the GridForge.
If you have any difficulties, do not hesitate to ask me.

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/scrm-private

Thanks again,
----
Hiro Kishimoto