[scrm-pvt] Meeting notes April 4th

Wijnen, Bert (Bert) bwijnen at lucent.com
Fri Apr 22 10:10:25 CDT 2005

Hiro (and others),

I am recovering pretty well from my heart surgery.
I am officially back at work for half days, so I am trying
to catch up, but there is a looooonnngggg queue. So I appologize
in advance if things take somewhat longer.

Inline comments

May 2nd was bad (I have an allday meeting, and so has Dave Sidor)
Unfortunately, I will be traveling on May 9th.
But pls do inform me of the exact time. I may be able to confer in
from my mobile... depending on where I am during my travel.

> If you do not yet have GridForge account, please create your account at
> https://forge.gridforum.org/account/register.php
> and let me know your account name. I will register you as a project
> member and enable you access to this project page.

I created bwijnen, pls register me as an object member

Bert