[sched-chairs] Status update for the CDDLM

Milojicic, Dejan S dejan.milojicic at hp.com
Tue Feb 1 09:56:37 CST 2005

Hi,

We continue to make progress, we are almost done with the XML-based
language spec and we are replying to the comments we received from
individuals before we submit it to the editor. We are also complete with
the component spec and we are currently reviewing it on the mailing
list. The deployment API spec was posted in the preliminary version and
this one will still need some work, but plan is also to have it
submitted before next GGF. We scheduled 4 session for GGF. Both
co-chairs will attend and at least two other members from the core team.

Thanks,

Dejan.