[SAGA-RG] SAGA Python Bindings

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Thu Oct 4 04:52:30 EDT 2012

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 10:48 AM, Steve Fisher <dr.s.m.fisher at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Ole will not be - Mark and Shantenu will be there.
>
> As the developer of the only "clean" SAGA API it is very unfortunate
> that Ole will not be there.

Yes - but Ole just moved (physically) from Baton Rouge to Rutgers,
and is setting himself up.  Also, funding is finite :(

> Also I see that the SAGA sessions are on the last day. Can we get some
> work done earlier?

Yes, I certainly hope so.  When will you be getting to Chicago, and
how long can you stay?

FWIW, Mark and I plan to meet Sunday around 6pm in the lobby of the
conference hotel - anybody feel free to join if you are around by
then!

Best, Andre.

--
Nothing is really difficult...