[SAGA-RG] Meeting Notes from OGF33

Sylvain Reynaud Sylvain.Reynaud at in2p3.fr
Mon Sep 26 10:14:30 CDT 2011

Hi Steve and Andre,

I propose the following modifications to the notes about the Python
Bindings:

* add the following items to the agreed set of changed :
   - For synchronous object creation, replace "create" methods with
constructors.
     Keep "create" methods only for objects that allow asynchronous
object creation.
   - Update python binding with latest revision of the specification.

* replace "Sylvain will change the VU bindings" with "Julien Devemy
(with Sylvain) will change the VU bindings".

* add at the end of Python Bindings notes :
Mark Santcroos and Julien Devemy will also write the PDF document for
the Python bindings.

Best regards,
Sylvain