[SAGA-RG] SAGA Information System Navigator

Steve Fisher dr.s.m.fisher at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 20:02:52 CDT 2010

Hi,

There are have been no comments on this so far - besides the claim
that it is a necessary addition. I see that the title is misleading as
it just says "Service Discovery" which has already been through the
process rather than "Information System Navigator" which is designed
to complement SD. If anybody has any comments now that would be good
otherwise we can discuss next week in Brussels.

Steve