[SAGA-RG] sessions at OGF-30

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Wed Oct 6 16:21:42 CDT 2010

Hi all,

we have the following sessions scheduled for OGF30:

  Wednesday, October 27

   Session 1:
      Time:    11:00 am - 12:30 pm
    	Title:   SAGA - General Discussion
      Agenda:  - agenda bashing for all SAGA sessions
               - intro
               - state of the SAGA-nation, open discussion
               - open discussion
               - document business

    Session 2:
      Time:    1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
    	Title:   SAGA Interop Feast
      Agenda:  - TBA

    Session 3:
      Time:    3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
    	Title:   SAGA - Working Session
      Agenda:  - overspill from interop feast
               - discussion current work and future steps
               - EMI/PGI/GIN relations
               - relations to other OGF groups
               - discussion of public comments

  Thursday, October 28

    Session 4:
      Time:    10:30 am - 12:00 pm
    	Title:   Application level Grid Interoperation Now (A GIN)
               groups.  Joint group session
      Agenda:  - TBA.
               - SAGA demonstrations for the GIN community
               - GIN demonstrations for the SAGA community
               - discussion

Please note that session 2 and 4 have some overlap in scope.
Ideally, we see the same demos in both sessions (from the saga side
at least), but in session 2 discuss them in respect to SAGA
development and specification, and in session 4 try to find a common
denominator with the GIN efforts.

Please let me know if that all makes sense, if you like to add items
to the agendas, etc.

Best, Andre.

--
Nothing is ever easy.