[SAGA-RG] svn restructure

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Wed Mar 31 18:35:36 CDT 2010

Quoting [Andre Merzky] (Mar 31 2010):

>   https://svn.cct.lsu.edu/repos/saga-ogf/
>
> Further, we are planning some re-ordering of the repository (this
> was in fact a main motivation to migrate to SVN).  I'll try to get
> that done over the next days, so please be aware of that in case
> you start working on the docs.

Well, the restructuring is already completed.  Please let me know if
you don't find anything.  I hope I did not break anything ;-)

So, feel free to hack away... ;-)

> Finally, I would like to have SVN commit logs sent to this mailing
> list, so that the group can keep up with document changes.  What
> are you thoughts: would that be useful, or would you think that
> this is abusing this list?

I'll think I keep the notification mails moderated until I receive some
feedback on this item.  Sorry to Shantenu and Thilo, who will see
the moderation notes... ;-)

Best, Andre

PS.: the CVS will be kept alive for a while, but will be made
ReadOnly.

--
Nothing is ever easy.