[SAGA-RG] CVS freeze

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Wed Mar 31 17:31:06 CDT 2010

Hi again,

the SAGA-RG cvs/svn migration is completed now.  The new svn is
located at

  https://svn.cct.lsu.edu/repos/saga-ogf/

This repository is publicly readable.  We migrated all CVS accounts
to svn.  For those who have LSU LDAP accounts, that is what you
should use.  For LSU externals, your account name is svn_<oldname>,
with <oldname> being the previous CVS account name.  Passwords
should be unchanged.

Please let me know if you have trouble accessing the repository!

Further, we are planning some re-ordering of the repository (this
was in fact a main motivation to migrate to SVN).  I'll try to get
that done over the next days, so please be aware of that in case you
start working on the docs.

Finally, I would like to have SVN commit logs sent to this mailing
list, so that the group can keep up with document changes.  What are
you thoughts: would that be useful, or would you think that this is
abusing this list?

Best, Andre.

Quoting [Andre Merzky] (Mar 31 2010):

--