[SAGA-RG] Problem with -Output attribute of JSAGA

Sylvain Reynaud Sylvain.Reynaud at in2p3.fr
Wed Jan 27 04:37:07 CST 2010

Hi Lokendra,

I have just created a forum for JSAGA users
(https://forge.in2p3.fr/projects/jsaga/boards). Please register to the
forge (https://forge.in2p3.fr/account/register) for project "JSaga", and
ask your next questions about JSAGA implementation-specific problems on
this forum.

"local" does not invoke the SSH adaptor, but the local job submission
adaptor. These two adaptors currently do not support batch mode, so you
can only use them in interactive mode. Someone (a JSAGA user) is
currently looking at the SSH adaptor in order to enable batch mode with it.

Regards,
Sylvain Reynaud