[SAGA-RG] Problem with -Output attribute of JSAGA

Lokendra S lucky2006_89 at yahoo.co.in
Wed Jan 27 02:40:57 CST 2010

Hi everyone,

I intend to use JSAGA using SSH adaptor to run jobs in a Grid. For
testing purposes, I am using my own machine to submit and run jobs.

for eg,the command

'jsaga-job-run.sh -Executable /bin/date -r local://localhost#SSH'

runs successfully and executes 'date' command  and displays the result.

However when I use the command

jsaga-job-run.sh  -Output output.txt -Executable /bin/date -r local://localhost#SSH -b

to store the output of 'date' command in a file output.txt. No such file is created after completion of the job.

Please help

Thanks in advance

Lokendra Singh