[SAGA-RG] adapter should mkdir working_directory?

Yutaka Kawai yutaka.kawai at kek.jp
Sun Jul 12 20:25:45 CDT 2009

Thank you for your comments.

Then, I will try to implement the mkdir woriking dir behavior for PBS
adapter also and keep memo for its document according to SAGA spec.

Regards,
Yutaka

Yutaka Kawai  ?? ?
High Energy Accelerator Research Organization (KEK)
Computing Research Center
Tel: +81-(0)29-864-5200 (Ext: 4503)
Fax: +81-(0)29-864-4402
E-Mail : yutaka.kawai at kek.jp