[SAGA-RG] adapter should mkdir working_directory?

Thilo Kielmann kielmann at cs.vu.nl
Fri Jul 10 02:52:58 CDT 2009

This sounds like reasonable behavior.

However, it MUST be documented. And I wonder if this is something that
could be implementation-specific or better not?
Do we have to add a gazillion of "what happens if" in the SAGA spec???
If not, will SAGA applications ever be portable across implementations???

Thilo

Thilo Kielmann                                 http://www.cs.vu.nl/~kielmann/