[SAGA-RG] Face-to-Face Meeting

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Sat Dec 5 16:20:26 CST 2009

Hi all,

this is an reminder that we have the DRMAA/SAGA F2F next week,
Thursday/Friday, at gthe Zuse Institute Berlin.  We have booked the
room all day, so I propose we start at Thursday 9am and finish 4pm
Friday.

As far as agenda goes, we will use up most of the time to sync the
evolution of DRMAA with the evolution of the SAGA job package.
We'll thus cover an overview of both in the beginning, and then
discuss various separate items in depths, such as

  - object hierarchy
  - job monitoring
  - notification mechanism
  etc.

This list is at the moment open, and will likely defined by the set
of participants on the fly.

Please let me know if you need further information or travel advice.

Cheers, see you soon, Andre.

Quoting [Andre Merzky] (Nov 09 2009):

--
Nothing is ever easy.