[SAGA-RG] Emailing: saga_sd.dvi

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Thu Mar 6 10:46:31 CST 2008

Looks great to me!

One minor thingie:  SIDL allows actually for default
parameters, so instead of

      list_services (in  string     service_filter,
                     in  string     data_filter,
                     in  string     vo_filter,
                     out array<service_description> services);

      list_services (in  string     service_filter,
                     in  string     data_filter,
                     out array<service_description> services);

you could write

      list_services (in  string     service_filter,
                     in  string     data_filter,
                     in  string     vo_filter = "",
                     out array<service_description> services);

That would keep it consistent with the detailed spec, where
you list only the long version (and rightly so).

I think we agreed at OGF22 that we would not need another
call on the mailing list, as we seem to have group agreement
since quite some time.  So, yes, I think its good to go to
the Editor.

Thanks!!! :-))

Best, Andre.

Quoting [Fisher, SM (Steve)] (Mar 06 2008):

--
"We've got too much time to waste to stand around here doing things."
                                                             - Tigger