[SAGA-RG] Hosted applications

Thilo Kielmann kielmann at cs.vu.nl
Mon Aug 25 11:38:42 CDT 2008

Malcolm,

I am not fully understanding your example.
Can you please add what would actually be executed given this piece of JSDL?

I am wondering whether a relative path would be "good enough" or what else
would be missing?
The "other end of the spectrum" would be to use the RPC package but this
might be overkill.

Curious...

Thilo

Thilo Kielmann                                 http://www.cs.vu.nl/~kielmann/