[SAGA-RG] SAGA Python language binding naming.

Thilo Kielmann kielmann at cs.vu.nl
Sat Aug 16 10:12:31 CDT 2008

Hartmut,

indeed, the idea is to have an abstract interface, independent of any
implementation. This has nothing to do with Java. This is (going to be)
a language binding for SAGA, and by design NOT a direct wrapper to any
implementation.

Regards,

Thilo

Thilo Kielmann                                 http://www.cs.vu.nl/~kielmann/